World-leading provider of boilers and industrial boiler solutions
Maintenance method of steam boiler:
1. The feed water of the boiler must undergo qualified treatment, which is an important matter to prolong the life of the boiler and ensure the safety of operation.
2. The feed water temperature should be as close as possible to the furnace body temperature, preferably above 20°C.
3. The low water level cut-off device must be inspected, maintained and cleaned regularly. The water level controller should be cleaned at least once a month, and the water level gauge should be flushed at least once a day. The water level meter should be flushed at the highest water level; after flushing, the water level should not be lower than the minimum safe water level. If one flush is not clean, it can be flushed multiple times, but it must be flushed at the highest water level.
4. It is necessary to carry out the sewage operation on a regular basis, at least once a day (every shift). After the sewage is discharged, check whether the sewage valve has leakage due to the influence of the sewage; if there is, it must be eliminated.
5. When the boiler is stopped without maintaining the steam pressure, negative pressure will be generated in the steam space of the boiler and air will be trapped, so the main steam valve should be opened first when the fire is started again.
6. After the ash accumulation in the flue pipe, the exhaust gas temperature will increase, which will reduce the efficiency of the boiler and increase the fuel consumption. Therefore, the front and rear door covers should be opened regularly to brush or blow off the ash accumulation in the flue pipe.
Shutdown maintenance and anti-corrosion:
1. After the steam boiler is shut down, it must be maintained in order to prevent corrosion in the boiler.
2. Short-term maintenance. The wet maintenance method can be used; that is, after the furnace is stopped, the furnace water is filled up and all the air is exhausted.
3. Long-term maintenance. The dry maintenance method can be used, that is, after the furnace is stopped, the water in the furnace is drained, the lower hand hole is opened, the water in the pot is blown dry, and the desiccant is put in through the lower hand hole, and it should be replaced regularly, and it can be checked and replaced every month at the beginning. - once, and once every three months in the future. However, it should be noted that all the desiccant must be removed before the boiler is put into use.
Monitoring and Maintenance：
1. During the operation of the steam boiler, check the equipment every 1 hour, focusing on the operation of the boiler safety components and rotating equipment.
2. For the inspection, testing and regular operation of boiler equipment and other project cycles, make specific regulations and load them into the site in the form of icons.
3. The operator shall fill in the records in time according to the inspection situation.
4. The site must be kept clean frequently to ensure that there is no sundries, no ash, no water, and no grease.